Hiring a talented designer / front end developer | Edmonton, Alberta
We are looking to hire a fresh, energized individual to join our established (over a decade in business) web development company. The job title is web designer/front end developer, but that description probably won’t do this position justice. The job will encompass a wide range of possible daily tasks (we don’t expect you to have experience with all of these things), and you will be working independently and with other team members.
Long story short, we are hiring based on you and the intrinsic qualities that you can bring to the team. You will be learning on the job and we expect that you will have gaps in your knowledge, but that you are capable of filling those gaps quickly, eagerly, and with some independence and initiative.
This is an entry level position that would, over time and with your input, morph into a more refined sector of our business.
Ideal Technology Experience
Ideal Mindset and Abilities
- possess high attention to detail
- able to consistently write without spelling or grammar errors
- enjoys writing and creating unique content
- exhibit social awareness and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- able to work independently and as part of a team
- able to rapidly switch between tasks as required
- willing to contribute ideas and solutions
- able to learn new skills quickly and apply them
If you feel like this would be a fit for you, or if you want to learn more about us and the position, please contact us.
This post will be removed when the position has been filled.